Common Core Benchmarking
The Study Island Common Core State Standards Benchmarking Programs give teachers and administrators a snapshot of student proficiencies in relation to the Common Core State Standards.
- At any time throughout the year teachers can assess students with one of four benchmarking tests developed specifically from the Common Core State Standards
- Benchmark tests are accessible anytime, anywhere with an internet connection and are integrated into the Study Island Common Core program
- Comprehensive reporting is broken up by Common Core State Standards and guides future instruction
Common Core State Standards Benchmarking Programs are available for math and reading in grades 3-8.
The Study Island benchmarking program is developed specifically from the Common Core State Standards to be an accurate predictor of standards mastery. Study Island offers benchmarking programs for 3rd through 5th grade math and reading.
Study Island offers Common Core State Standards-based benchmarking programs for key content areas, including:
- 3rd Grade Math Benchmarking Tests
- 3rd Grade Reading Benchmarking Tests
- 4th Grade Math Benchmarking Tests
- 4th Grade Reading Benchmarking Tests
- 5th Grade Math Benchmarking Tests
- 5th Grade Reading Benchmarking Tests
- Completely Online – Practice anywhere, anytime with an Internet connection
- Review Questions and Analyze Results – Review what students missed and analyze performance results
- Comprehensive Reporting –Guide classroom instruction with valuable comprehensive reporting
❝I think this is an awesome program. I have worked with many
different programs and this one is by far my favorite.❞