Study Island's web-based End-of-Course programs are designed to help students master the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) to prepare for the Texas End-of-Course tests.
- Practice, review, and reinforcement of the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS)
- Web-based, interactive lessons
- Instant feedback and built-in remediation
- Multiple learning modes
- Anywhere, anytime 24/7 access
- Affordable, easy-to-use practice, review and assessment
- Real-time reporting
The Study Island End-of-Course programs for Texas are specifically designed to help high school students master the content outlined in the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
Study Island’s user-friendly interface allows students to move through the program step-by-step. Each section has a pretest and a post test, as well as topics that cover each of the standards. Topics consist of questions, answers, explanations, and lessons that address the specific skills required in mastering the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
Texas High School EOCs Available:
- Texas End-of-Course U.S. History
- Texas End-of-Course Geometry
- Texas End-of-Course English I
- Texas End-of-Course Biology
- Texas End-of-Course Algebra I
- Texas End-of-Course World History
- Texas End-of-Course Physics
- Texas End-of-Course World Geography
- Texas End-of-Course English III
- Texas End-of-Course English II
- Texas End-of-Course Chemistry
- Texas End-of-Course Algebra II
- Web-based so that students can log on via the Internet anytime, anywhere
Study Island requires no software installation and is simultaneously accessible to all students. Students can use it at school, home, or anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Research-based, easy-to-use, and affordable for all schools and districts
Study Island is foundationally and statistically research based. The program has proven effective in increasing student learning and achievement.
- Real-time progress reports to drive differentiation and instruction in your classroom
The Study Island program records statistics for each user session in a real-time report card. These statistics measure progress, streamline the learning process, and can be customized by student, subject, class, grade, and school.
- Dynamic Content
Not only are there thousands of practice items, but each item is constantly changing. The answers to the multiple-choice questions continuously alternate positions, and the numbers for the math questions are randomly chosen. Students are compelled to learn the concepts with a deeper understanding rather than just memorize the answers.
❝We made substantial gains on the FCAT. This year’s ninth graders had significant increases over last year’s ninth graders. The only difference is that these students used Study Island.❞