Common Core Standards Program
Study Island prepares teachers for a smooth and effective transition to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS). Study Island helps teachers ensure that their students are gaining the critical knowledge and skills specified by the new standards.
- Rigorous and engaging content built directly from the Common Core Standards
- Web-based, interactive lessons
- Instant feedback and built-in remediation
- Multiple learning modes
- Anywhere, anytime 24/7 access
- Affordable, easy-to-use practice, review and assessment
- Real-time reporting
With Study Island, teachers can save hours of manual work implementing new standards and maximize time spent on instructional activities. Our program has engaging, effective content built from the Common Core Standards and is also loaded with resources to help you quickly adapt to the new standards.
Study Island’s Common Core Standards programs are available in the following packages:
- Common Core Standards English Language Arts
- Common Core Standards Math
Including separate units covering:
- Number and Quantity
- Statistics and Probability
- Common Core Standards Comprehensive Package (Math and Language Arts)
Study Island’s CCSS updates have the same features of our state-specific standards-mastery programs, including online instructional content, supplemental resources, video lessons, a digital writing portfolio, online assessment development, and engaging animated games. In addition, the program includes an extensive online integrated professional development module, with teacher videos, lesson plans, activities, and supporting materials to support a smooth and effective transaction to the new standards.
- Completely Online – practice 24/7, anywhere with an Internet connection
- Real-Time Reports – keep track of your progress via detailed reports
- Dynamic Content – each question constantly changes, resulting in a deeper understanding of the concepts, not just memorized answers
- Multiple Learning Modes – answer questions in test mode or interactive game mode
❝We made substantial gains on the FCAT. This year’s ninth graders had significant increases over last year’s ninth graders. The only difference is that these students used Study Island.❞