GED Test Preparation
Prepare for the GED® Test with online practice and instruction. The Study Island preparation program covers each of the five parts of the test.
- Web-based, interactive lessons
- Instant feedback and built-in remediation
- Multiple learning modes
- Anywhere, anytime 24/7 access
- Affordable, easy-to-use practice, review and assessment
- Real-time reporting
Study Island GED is designed with you in mind. Study Island offers products for all five GED modules. Our program includes full-length practice tests for each subject area. Learn at your own pace, and our automatic instruction, assessment, and grading show you the areas where you need the most practice.
Just like the actual GED Test, each practice question is tied to a specific cognitive level, which is labeled in the question’s custom explanation that provides immediate feedback and instruction. This ensures that test-takers will be fully prepared for the test. Our Writing portion also offers the classic multiple-choice format as well as additional writing prompts and a 4-point holistic scale to score writing.
Study Island offers GED programs in all of the subject areas:
- Language Arts, Reading
- Language Arts, Writing
- Social Studies
- Comprehensive (all 5 modules)
GED is a trademarked acronym used for the General Educational Development Tests. The GED Tests are administered by the American Council on Education (ACE) and not affiliated with Study Island.
Study Island GED is fun and engaging with questions that can be taken in a traditional test mode or an exciting game mode. Our program helps you stay on track, allowing you to gain confidence when taking and passing the GED.
- Completely Online – practice 24/7, anywhere with an Internet connection
- Practice Questions Just Like Those on the Test – Answer practice questions, review what you missed, and read explanations for each correct answer
- Real-Time Reports – keep track of your progress via detailed reports
- Dynamic Content – each question constantly changes, resulting in a deeper understanding of the concepts, not just memorized answers
- Multiple Learning Modes – answer questions in test mode or interactive game mode
❝Study Island saves time by giving students exactly what they need to excel. It shows students which strands they’re weak in, so they can focus on the skills they need to pass the exam with flying colors. They also like that they can measure their progress as they go.❞