Reading Eggs is a web-based supplemental early reading program that helps Pre-K-2nd grade students become confident and fluent readers.
EducationCity® provides Pre-K through 6th grade students engaging and interactive instructional content for reading, math, science, and ELL.
Reading Eggs is a comprehensive, web-based supplemental literacy program for Pre-K through 2nd grade students. Reading Eggs supports your core literacy teaching and gets your students successfully started on their journey to becoming proficient and confident readers.
- Build and reinforce the five key reading pillars: phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension.
- Engage students with interactive animations, learning activities, games, songs, and rewards.
- Monitor student progress and differentiate instruction with real-time reporting, lesson plans, and student worksheets.
Visit us online at www.studyisland.com/readingeggs.
EducationCity is a web-based teaching and learning resource mapped to state academic and Common Core Standards. EducationCity offers engaging, interactive, and research-based activities for elementary students.
- Introduces new concepts through whole class, interactive whiteboard lessons
- Reinforces and enriches lessons with thousands of activities and lessons
- Tracks student progress and quickly pinpoints learning gaps with built-in reporting and progress monitoring tools
- Extends learning beyond the classroom with 24/7 anytime access
- Individualize instruction with curriculum-based activities resources
Visit us online at www.educationcity.com.